Our client a leading drug discovery company located in Bangalore is looking for a potential candidate for Analytical position.
- Experience in handling of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, GC-HS, LC-MS, GC-MS, IC and Autotitrators.
- Analysis of in-process sample and isolated sample using different analytical techniques.
- Expertise in execution of method validations/qualifications.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP, ICH and other regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of 21 CFR part 11 compliance and data integrity.
- Experience in qualification of reference standard materials.
- Knowledge on calibration of analytical instruments.
- Exposure to internal/External audits.
Qualification & Experience:
M. Pharm/M.Sc (Analytical/Organic Chemistry)
- Excellent computer skills and experience in using electronic note books and LIMS. Numerical and analytical ability.
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to work in shifts.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time