Our client a leading brand in health, beauty, and home care products based out of Gurgaon is looking for a potential candidate to take care of their Quality Operations.
The main focus of the role is to lay down standard procedures in line with global policies & procedures and the applicable regulations for enhancing quality & compliance for India based operations. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Risk Assessment Program Initiatives at various Manufacturing sites/Supplier through tools like HACCP, FMEA or any other tool and create awareness for continuous improvement with the core teams at the respective locations.
- Prepare audit schedule in coordination with Procurement, Product Development, Technology Transfer and business sustainability group.
- Responsible for Supplier Qualification Program Review of supplier prequalification documents, conducting the qualification audit, preparing audit report in stipulated time frame.
- Coordinate with Procurement to ensure the action plan against the audit observations. Verification of implemented action plan.
- Supplier Quality Development - Periodic requalification of existing suppliers, Monitor their performance based on Audit Score, Action plan implementation on time and rejections.
- Support to Global supplier audits for ASQP and SQD activities.
- Responsible for preparing and implementation of Quality Agreement with all critical suppliers.
- Responsible for specification alignment with all Raw and Packaging Material suppliers.
- Prepare and implement Quality standards related to supplier Qualification, Development, Customer Complaints and Queries.
- Handling of Product Quality complaints from ABOs/Customers. Coordinate with the manufacturing units for investigation and preparing the complaint feedback report within stipulated timelines.
- Handling of product queries received from ABOs/Customers and provide satisfactory technical reply.
- Track & trend the quality matrix for product complaint and queries.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with functional groups (R&D, Procurement, Engineering and Manufacturing) on quality and process control related projects and issues.
Education & Experience:
MSc/B.Tech in Food Science/ Pharmacy/ Microbiologist/ Chemistry with 8-12 years of relevant experience.
- Of the total experience, at least 6 to 10 years should have been in the area of Quality System Auditing.
- Familiar with India business environment and regulations knowledge related to FSSAI / Drugs & Cosmetics Act India on regulatory issues or any other legal / statutory requirement
- Familiarity with Risk Assessment Process Initiatives Tools & Techniques
Shall be ready for extensive travelling. Certification:
Certified Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2015/ISO 22000 - preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time