Our client a leading R&D services company that supports discovery and development of compounds from diverse industries including Pharmaceuticals, Biologicals, Agrochemicals, Nutraceuticals and Cosmetics is looking for potential candidate to manage their business development for process chemistry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving business in the Chemistry vertical which involves process development, analytical services, validation support, stability, custom manufacturing and scale-up support.
- To manage key accounts in different geographies across the globe.
- To handle techno commercial activities like RFP/RFQ management, promotional materials, execution of service agreements and work orders.
- To explore potential business opportunities and cross selling of services with the existing clients.
- Set up meetings for road shows and conferences.
o Should have 6-12 years of experience working in CRO industry or similar line.
o MBA with basic degree science
o Good communication and writing skills
o Computer skills MS word, excel and power point
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time