Our client, a cutting-edge solution provider for researchers and clinicians in various fields of Life Sciences and Healthcare is looking for a dynamic candidate to lead their Clinical Diagnostics business. Location:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage existing customer relationships and coordinate sales of principal companies.
- Strengthen relationships promoting/making connections at different levels within companies.
- Identify and realize new business opportunities driving growth and profitability in line with fiscal objectives.
- Manage and grow existing accounts profitably by driving sound business practices including good price management, terms & freight management, and accounts receivable.
- History of success and a minimum of 12-18 years of relevant sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work with teams
- Good BD experience with kits, reagents, consumables etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Senior
Role: Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time