Our client a leading textile chemical and dyes firm is looking for a potential candidate for the role of Site Project Manager located in Baroda. Purpose of the role:
- To promote business growth by implementing / introducing new products at the site by debottlenecking existing setup or establishing new facility.
- To identify new opportunities for improvements in terms of safety, quality and cost.
- To work on identified opportunities for further detailing and Implementation.
- Safely decommission and dismantle retired assets.
1) Responsible for complete engineering and end to end projects activities of the site
2) Responsible for implementing company's process safety standard
3) Planning and costing of proposed capex projects
- Budget estimation
- Fixing of Time schedule
- EHS considerations in Capex projects
- Finalization of complete equipment specifications in discussion with site project Manager
- Finalization of complete technical specification of equipment, commissioning and complete job till hand over
4) Ensure the following:
- Technical specifications, job orders for the completeness of projects.
- Finalizing vendor with purchase department
- To co-ordinate with various internal and external agencies involved in projects.
- To monitor and control the cost
- To monitor and control project jobs as per EHS and PSM standards
- To monitor and ensure the quality of the job.
- To monitor and control the time schedule.
- To approve PRs, Bills, work permits within the authorized limits.
- Provides timely reports on project status, risks and issues, evaluating project performance to site Manager to drive right business decisions.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering 10-14 yrs of Industrial experience in Continuous Manufacturing Plants
- Industrial Experience in selection, erection and commissioning of various equipment's
- End to End Project Management
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of various equipment's in chemical industry
- Engineering drawing, Standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Project
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time